Thursday, May 3, 2012

Start of a Great Journey

You can't turn on the TV anymore without seeing some exaggerated reality show depicting the life of that person. How much of it is real? How much of it is scripted? We will never know. Many of these shows started out with a great idea, don't get me wrong. Seems like though, they've slowly dug themselves a hole with no way out. Want to know what I think is missing from these shows? Honesty, 'real-ness', integrity, fighting for what you believe in, and just being you.

Well, as the end of high school approaches and the start of college is in sight, I feel like I'm in one of those reality shows holes. No way to get out of that deep, dark hole. What I have known for so long will be gone before I know it. I know I'm not ready for the many challenges ahead. But I do know with determination and grit, I can get there. So if takes me scraping and climbing out of that hole to get to the top, then so be it. I hope you help me as I embark on this new and exciting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet thoughts <3