Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Almost Time..

Wow.. Graduation is almost here. Crazy to think in less than three weeks I'll be officially graduated from high school. I've waited for this day for such a long time but now that it's here, quite surreal. I know there will be little things that I will miss but I think overall, I'm just ready to move on with life and open a new chapter. The past four years haven't been the greatest anyways. I've made new friends and lost a few friendships that were really dear to me. I know that God has a plan for me and that all I can do is trust in Him to show me the correct path to take. I hope in the future I can learn not to freak out about the little things..(I have that problem right now) I need to enjoy life and the little things that it offers instead of worrying constantly. Do any of you have that problem too? Thoughts and suggestions are welcome!


Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet thoughts <3