Friday, May 11, 2012

Nitty Gritty

We're getting down to the last couple days of school. I can finally count them using both hands! These past couple of days have been very emotional.
Wednesday night I was honored with several other seniors at an awards dinner with received honors for being in the Top 10% of my class and being a member of National Honor Society. The food was very delicious! It was so nice to see part of my class there all dressed up but then again coming to the realization that this would be one of the very last times we would all be together in one place.

Last night, was Senior Night for the girls track team. Last home meet and man did I let it get to me. I'm still not 100% over my recent injuries but I sure don't know where my head was. I didn't do the greatest in my 3 events but it was nice to finally see my Dad come with the rest of my family to support me. Track & Field will always be something important to me. I never want to stray away from it. If that means volunteering as a coach, then so be it. My dream 'track' goal is to be a head coach one day..


Morgan, Me, & Dana


The seniors in Project Lead The Way (PLTW). I was in the Medical part of it freshman year but then no longer had room in my schedule to fit it in there on out.


Ethan, Morgan, Me, Michaela, & Dana



Thursday for lunch we had a party in Calculus since we took that long, horrid AP test Wednesday morning.





Our Calculus class. Haley's holding the cake since she brought it in for us. We ended up having a taco bar for lunch. Yummy!!



Dana, Me, & Morgan. The only seniors on the track team.



Mom, Me, & Dad
Dad had to scoot out right after my events because of Little League softball games. (aka his shirt).



I'm not sure who got the cake or the cookie (below) but boy were they good!!






One of the girls on the team made us posters..so sweet.



We ended up going over to the tennis courts after the meet and hitting around for a bit.



Dana showing us how to properly hit the ball.


Morgan looking so relaxed after a hit.


Sperrys & Forever 21 socks



Bree






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet thoughts <3