Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hectic..

I don't have much time to sit here and preach about how hectic, awesome, crazy, sad, and weird this past week has been. I'm so excited for Friday night to get here and graduate!! Are any of you guys doing the same thing Friday night?! :)
Been trying to clean my room all day and get rid of stuff I no longer need. So far I have two trash bags full of paper and trash and the dining room table is full of other stuff I'm letting my younger sisters go through. Kind of like a yard sale for them just without them paying me for it. haha!
Had an 'assessment' this morning for a food service assistant at a nearby hospital and I was recommended for an interview! Now the Director can either call me for an interview or not call me at all. The woman who asked me all the questions for my assessment this morning said I would just have to wait and see. Praying!! and keeping my fingers crossed!! This job would be such a blessing..


Bree

1 comment:

  1. Story of my little life. Seriously. I really pray that you get that job!
    Also- thanks for following my little blog... you are precious.
    Hope to get to know you better through posts and comments. :)
    OH, and did you hear his rendition of "Sexy and I Know It" by Noah? And YES YES YES! Noisetrade.com is my favoritest website of all times! (Other than Pinterest...) BUT PLEASE please please check out some other music on that site... I'm into Indie, especially Christian Indie, and Noisetrade has a ton of that!
    ♥Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sweet thoughts <3