Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Middle of the week

I feel like I have filled out dozens upon dozens of job applications for this summer..
I know in reality it really hasn't been that many but I guess the feeling of wanting a job so desperately is making me feel things that aren't really there..

On a happier note, I graduate next Friday!! AND the laptop that my granny ordered for me online on Sunday evening, was on my doorstep yesterday afternoon when I got home from school! It wasn't suppose to even be here until Friday!! Seeing that box just sit there made me day :)

Three months from today, I'll be moving into my apartment on campus at USI. My friend Lauren is just as excited as I am about this whole process. We'll be rooming together along with two other girls which we don't know who they are yet. I'm kind of nervous about that part but I just keep telling myself that's what college is all about, meeting new people!

I'm constantly catching myself drift to Pinterest when I'm at school with nothing else to do. I'm going to try to make a list for each week this summer of things I want to make SURE I do off my Pinterest boards. Here are my top five that I want to get done before graduation next Friday! I'll try to take pictures and post them on here too when I'm all done!

1. DIY: Make your own cut-offs
2. Nutella Puppy Chow
3. Cute photo idea with chalk
4. Katy Perry's Last Friday Night
5. Might make some of these coffee mugs for graduation gifts!!


Bree




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sweet thoughts <3